The Perfect Derma Peel | Encino
The Perfect Derma Peel is a revolutionary mid-depth chemical peel that is an amazing treatment for patients looking to achieve both younger and healthier skin in one week. This chemical peel is perfect for patients of all skin types, does not require any pre-treatment preparation, and the overall treatment only takes about 15 minutes! This treatment is pain-free as well.
How Does The Perfect Derma Peel Work?
The Perfect Derma Peel combines TCA (trichloroacetic acid), Retinoic Acid, Phenol, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Vitamin C, and is the only mid-depth chemical peel that features the master antioxidant Glutathione.
The antioxidant Glutathione neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals, actually slows down the aging process, and prevents wrinkles. Kojic Acid is a powerful lightening agent and proven to increase collagen and elastin production, resulting in skin that is brighter and tighter. TCA, Phenol and Retinoic Acid reduce wrinkles and correct pigment problems, while Salicylic Acid exfoliates the skin and reduces inflammation. Alone the ingredients are powerful, but the combination produces amazing results:
- Improve the overall tone and texture of your skin
- Lighten and brighten your skin
- Remove or reduce sun damage and age spots
- Reduce pore size and soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate hyper-pigmentation and acne scars
- Improve acne skin conditions and melasma
- Stimulate the production of collagen resulting in firmer skin
Who Should Not Get The Perfect Derma Peel?
The Perfect Derma Peel is an amazing chemical peel for patients of all skin types. However, not all patients are able to advantage of this chemical peel. The contraindications for this chemical peel are of follows:
- Patients who are pregnant or breast feeding
- Patients with an allergy to any peel ingredient listed above, or to aspirin
- Patients who have used Accutane within the past 4 months
- Patients who have open wounds, sunburn, infected skin, cold sores or lesions. Patients with a history of cold sores (herpes simplex) may be given an antiviral 3 days prior to the peel.
- Patients who have recently had treatments such as waxing, electrolysis or chemical exfoliants
- Patients who are undergoing chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy
- Patients with a history of an autoimmune disease or any condition that may weaken the immune system
How many treatments are necessary for visible improvement?
After one treatment of The Perfect Derma Peel, overall skin tone and complexion will appear smooth, glowing, and fresh. Depending on skin conditions, multiple treatments may be necessary for desired results. A series of 2-3 treatments applied once every 4 weeks will allow for optimal results for more severe skin conditions such as Melasma and active acne.
How Long Will The Application and Overall Treatment Take?
The initial treatment and application will only take about 15 minutes. It will take about one week for the peeling process and initial overall results to be seen.
What Will I Look Like During The Perfect Derma Peel Treatment and Post Treatment?
Immediately after the peel has been applied the skin will either appear red, like a sunburn, or darker. On day three, peeling will begin. Glow Aesthetic Center recommends using a Moisturizer that will reduce the visibility of peeling by hydrating your skin. By day six or seven the peeling process should be complete and the results are dramatic.
Can The Perfect Derma Peel Be Applied To Other Areas Other Than The Face?
The face, neck, chest and hands are the most commonly applied areas. The Perfect Derma Peel can be applied to other areas of the body, but the process and the results will not necessarily be the same.
Can The Perfect Derma Peel Help Improve My Skin Due To Acne and Scarring?
The Perfect Derma Peel formula was designed to help improve various problematic skin conditions. Acne is a major factor in what this treatment is tailored to resolve. The Perfect Derma Peel helps minimize the damage and scarring done by acne. The Glutathione helps increase cellular turnover to demolish stubborn acne scars. A series of peels will be necessary to diminish the damage and scarring.
Before and After